Is Downtown Little Rock Right For You? (Hint: yes.)April 10, 2018
Downtown Little Rock is unique in many ways. It’s a great spot for students, ambitious creatives, and families. It might be small, but there is something for everyone in Downtown Little Rock.
Not sure if Downtown Little Rock apartments are right for you?
It features more than beautiful little rock apartments. Here are few choice local businesses and entertainment you might enjoy living within walking distance from.
Finding a good coffee shop is a great way to get acclimated to a new city. Here are a few coffee shops you’ll find in Downtown Little Rock
What do you look for in a coffee shop?
- ZETÊO Coffee. This coffee shop has two locations, one in Conway and one in Downtown Little Rock. It is located in the heart of downtown on 610 President Clinton Avenue. It has a bright aesthetic and delicious coffee. ZETÊO Coffee is an excellent coffee shop for meeting up with friends or getting work done on your own.
- Nexus Coffee & Creative. Not too far away, located at 301B President Clinton Avenue, is another great coffee shop. You can’t miss it! Nexus Coffee & Creative has inspiring, creative interior design and ethically sourced coffee beans. Try a Root Beer Float (espresso style), or one of their organic hot teas.
- Blue Sail. “Life is too short for boring coffee.” It is also too short for boring work. Find excellent coffee and a specially designed creative space located just inside the Technology Park at Blue Sail. You can find it at 417 Main Street.
- Mugs Cafe. The Downtown Little Rock experience doesn’t stop at the river. Enjoy coffee and breakfast at this coffee shop that is located just across the river at 515 Main Street, North Little Rock. Mugs Cafe serves coffee from Onyx Coffee Labs.
Is live music your thing? Meet new people and enjoy live music at these places.
- Willy D’s Piano Bar. Love rock-and-roll music? Check out Willy D’s at 322 President Clinton Avenue. This piano bar is known for encouraging audience participation. There is something for everyone at Willy D’s.
- Ron Robinson Theater. Enjoy musical performances, plays, speakers and more at this 315-seat multi-purpose theater. The Ron Robinson Theater is part of the Central Arkansas Library System’s Main Library Campus. See what is happening next here: https://www.cals.org/ronrobinson/index.html#music
- The Joint. Best of both worlds? The Joint is a theater and coffeehouse located at 301 Main Street North Little Rock. Enjoy live entertainment five nights a week. The entertainment featured includes comedy and music.
Downtown Little Rock also features a Farmers’ Market just outside the River Market. Starting early May to late September, the farmers’ market is open every Saturday from 7:00 AM to 3:00 PM. Since it’s hosted under two pavilions, it can remain open on rainy Saturday’s. Find it at 400 President Clinton Ave.
Find the perfect place to live in Downtown Little Rock with Apartment Hunters. We have Little Rock apartments available in prime locations.
Want even more fun to do in Arkansas, click here!